The leadership of creative organisations – or of creative teams within organisations – brings its own set of specific and unique challenges, which many traditional leadership training courses fail to tackle. This programme is designed to plug that gap. Designed specifically for those leading creative businesses, whose teams generate ideas for marketing, product or service design, or innovation in business, you’ll learn how to nurture and sell creativity.
During this two day course, you'll tackle 6 core modules and cover the key behaviours, techniques and methodologies required to lead a creative business.
- Identifying the barriers: we explore the key barriers to creativity your facing within your business, and the key problem you wish to work on through-out the programme.
- Leading for creativity: we unpick the key differentiating characteristics of leading for creativity, define as a group what behaviours this requires, and explore the difference between empowerment and control.
- Conditions of creativity: we explore the unique structures, processes and behaviours a business needs to enable and nurture creativity.
- Hacking the barriers: we take the learnings from the first two modules, apply them to the business barrier or problem identified at the start of the programme, and learn how to use hacking to build solutions.
- Values of leadership: As leaders, you bring your personal belief system to everything you do and it is therefore critical to be clear about what this is. In this module you’ll identify and design your purpose and values.
- Leading with Values: Following an exploration of value-led business case studies, you’ll undertake a final exploration of your chosen business problem, this time through the lens of their value, build out a solution and make personal commitments to change.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Find solutions to real challenges you and your business are facing
- Gain a clear sense of the sort of leader you are
- Have a toolkit for applying new processes to your job
- Understand the nuances being a creative leader entail
- Hack the barriers in your organisation to instigate change
Who it's for:
- C-suite leaders, whose business output is creative in some way
- Anyone leading a team who generate ideas
- Directors and senior managers wanting to improve their leadership skills
- Those on a leadership track
- Businesses looking to benefit from a creative mindset
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.