About D&AD Festival 2024
D&AD Festival returns to London for 2024 in a new location at London’s Southbank Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hall building 21–22 May.
80+ international speakers, across two days, two stages, live and interactive masterclasses, award-winning work insight sessions led by global creative leaders, plus a peek at the 2024 D&AD Awards shortlisted work.
The Festival exists to stimulate, enable and celebrate the creative excellence influencing us today and to push the industry forward to be better tomorrow.
Keynote speakers will explore challenges facing the creative industry today such as embracing emerging technology and achieving long-term sustainable impact for businesses. Live Jury insight sessions will discuss themes in the winning-work from the 350+ global creative leaders who will be present in London to judge the D&AD Awards.
The two-day event will culminate with the D&AD Awards Ceremony on 22 May, awarding the very best in global creativity.
Explore highlights from D&AD Festival 2023 speakers’ talks and sign-up for early-bird news on D&AD Festival 2024 below.
D&AD Festival Passes
We’re excited to announce that D&AD Judging, Festival and Ceremony are moving to London's Southbank Centre for 2024.
Meet the creators and changemakers who will join us at the D&AD Festival 2024, with many more to be announced in the coming months.
D&AD Festival 2023 highlights
- From Ted Lasso to TikTok: The pleasures of popular creativity
- Why first-hand experience is essential to creating authentic work with Kin
- SquareSpace CCO’s offers a look inside the brand’s NYC headquarters
- How do you design for an audience of over 3 billion people in the gaming ecosystem?
- The New Yorker’s Creative Director explains how the magazine is designed
- Depop’s CMO explains the “four Cs” that underpin the brand’s strategy
Keep up to date
Subscribe to D&AD News to be the first to find out about D&AD Festival 2024 announcements and early bird tickets and to stay informed and inspired with creative industry insights, interviews, case studies, tips, and tricks.