It's ok to create good work. The everyday work that pays the bills. Work that gets the job done. What's difficult is creating great work. Game changing work. Work that raises the bar, stretches creatives and challenges audiences and clients. And maybe even wins a D&AD Pencil.
- A 2-day programme to enhance an existing creative process for an in-house creative team within a pharmaceutical company. Together, they covered briefing, strategy, insights and ideation in two days.
- A 3-day programme for an international music brand to build capabilities within a disparate creative team. This programme combined copywriting, art direction and building skills and capabilities in PR, all hosted in London.
- A 2-part programme split over a month covering briefing and ideation. This programme began with a tailored briefing workshop at the start of the month followed by an ideation session a few weeks later, with additional resources provided in between that ensured the learning was put into practice.
- Understand key stages in the creative process and how they fit together
- Get a team up-to-speed and working together
- Build a repeatable process for creating great work
- Hone in on specific needs of your business and receive tailored sessions to fit
- Mixed discipline teams
- New creative teams
- New recruits from across departments or teams
- Existing creatives needing to refine and refresh processes
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.