Courage and creativity go hand in hand. The most powerful work and the most reputable designers are relentlessly brave, often prepared to take creative risks that others aren't. Being brave doesn't necessarily mean being fearless, though. Experiencing fear is a natural and inevitable part of life. but bravery is a choice we can make, and a skill that can be learnt.
This one-day interactive workshop features a mixture of group and solo projects, as well as short exercises punctuated by Dave King's mini-lectures. These will draw on industry experiences (good and bad), insights gathered from the bravest creative minds across the globe, and case studies of the most courageous design work around.
You’ll leave the session with a series of practical tips and techniques that you can put to use in your own work, and a better understanding of how to overcome obstacles that are thrown in your way and improve the way you work with colleagues and clients.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Have the confidence to step out of your comfort zone and challenge your limitations – tackling fear, perfectionism, procrastination and the gaps in your skills
- Learn to show vulnerability and put genuine emotion into your ideas and your presentations, leading to more memorable and powerful work
Who it's for:
- Creatives in the first seven years of their career
- Anyone that's stuck in their comfort zone, and looking to break out of it.
- Any creative wanting to create design that will be remembered
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.