Last year, over 25,000 pieces of work passed through D&AD’s doors to be judged by over 260 esteemed creatives from across the world. 718 pieces of work were chosen to receive D&AD Pencils, with winning projects showcased in our archive, Annual publication, and exhibition.
But more importantly, the work offers a picture of the world we live in. It shines a light on the issues we face and the stories told. It offers insight and inspiration for the creative paths we next take. We’ve looked at the award winners plus the best of the judging room conversations and festival presentations to distill it all into four key trends to guide creatives and clients in the year ahead.
This one-day bespoke workshop brings all these insights to life, kick-starting your team’s planning or ideation session, strategy setting or team building days. Led by our expert facilitator, participants are taken on a journey to ‘discover’ the insights for themselves, maximising learning impact. By the end of the day, participants will see how to apply creative insights to solve their business challenges, client briefs, or audiences’ needs.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the four actionable insights you'll need to succeed in 2020
- Make the link between the insight and implications for your own work
- Gain new sources of inspiration and skills to translate to your own business
- Mixed discpline teams - across creative, leadership, and client services
- Creative teams needing new sources of inspiration
- Strategists looking for a method to disseminate trends
- Anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of macro trends and the impact on their creative output
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.