Pitching ideas is a lot about confidence, and a little about luck. This 3-hour Masterclass will help tip the odds in your favour, ensuring your ideas survive internal and external presentations, and make it to the outside world.
This creative pitching course will teach you how to pitch your idea – both virtually and in-person – with confidence, persuasion and personality.
99% of the creative work produced in an agency never sees the light of day. Often, it falls at the first hurdle – when ideas are presented internally. Other work never makes it through the levels of approval that exist in every agency. Finally, the clients get the chance to kill it off. And, more often than not, they do. Whether virtually or in-person, presenting creative work can be a challenge for even the most experienced creative.
In this live online presentation skills training, former TBWA ECD Tom Evans shows you not only how to present your work and ideas, but how to do so persuasively. This creative pitching course is designed to increase the odds of your ideas making it to the outside world. It will teach you how to structure an effective creative pitch presentation and present your ideas with more confidence. You'll learn how to pitch your idea or execution so that it’s easier for a client to buy it than turn it down.
Who it's for:
- Junior to middleweight creatives who are called upon to present work internally and externally
- Creative people who have just been promoted into a senior position, such as creative director, and wish to brush up their presentation skills
- Account handlers and planners who often find themselves involved in creative presentations
- Any person from any agency discipline, or from any type of company, who wishes to present more confidently and with greater success
- Places are capped at 20 for this virtual presentation training
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the vital ingredients for a persuasive and engaging presentation, both in-person and on video calls.
- Learn the little tricks, simple hacks and industry secrets that will make your presentations truly compelling.
- Recognise and adapt your own unique presentation style.
- Bulletproof your confidence and develop your interpersonal capabilities.
- Create a reusable outline for a future presentation on a specific subject, project or piece of your creative work.