You’re getting ready to write creative copy for a brand. You’ll need to grab that tone of voice guide, there. But you’ll need something else – as well as ideas about tone, you’ll need some ideas about how to simply write well.
In this interactive creative copywriting course, we’ll start by looking at some tried-and-tested writing techniques. And we’ll see how these techniques can make both our writing and our thinking clearer. Then we’ll use inspiring copywriting examples – not just from brands, but from literature, TV and the news – to explore ways of bringing personality into our copy.
The result: you’ll leave the creative copywriting workshop understanding the fine balance between what to say and how to say it.
By the end of the session, you will have:
- Explored the ways different brands use words
- Practised several techniques of good writing
- Practised writing in different tones of voice
- Discovered great copywriting exmples from brands
- Explored the connection between good writing and good thinking
- Thought about what a useful tone of voice document looks like
Who it's for:
- New writers who want to explore why words matter to businesses and brands
- Working writers who want to refresh their skills – and maybe take a new look at tone of voice
- Designers and other creatives building brands
- Others who write for brands or review copy e.g. marketing executives, PR executives, leaders
- Any creatives who want to explore the link between good writing and good thinking
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.