• Graduated from l’Ecole des Arts Plastiques de Lille and from l’E.N.S.A.D (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs), Pierrette starts her career at RSCG (1990-1992) as an Artistic Director on these accounts: Citroën, Pier Import, Dior (for which she wins a silver Lion at Cannes for ‘Miss Dior’ spot) and also takes part in winning several prospection accounts: The Laughing Cow (Bel), Guerlain, Printemps (the department store).
• From 1993 to 1995, she joins EURO-RSCG, and works on these brands’ artistic direction: Guerlain, Carte Noire, Boucheron, Air France*, Israeli Tourism Board … *accounts won in prospection
• Then she moves to Australie (1996-1999) as a Senior Artistic Director on Volvo, Contrex, Epeda, EDF…
• From 2000 to 2001, Pierrette joins LOUIS XIV agency and supervises the creative work for brands such as Rossignol, Audi, Stihl/Viking, Epson, and also wins La Banque Postale pitch.
• Then she pursues her career at DDB (2001-2008), and works on Audi, Volkswagen commercial vehicles, Nike, Tiji, Loto, Brandt, Knorr, Stihl, Viking, Rossignol, Lexmark… contributes to win these pitches: Nike, ANLCI Illiteracy, Lagardere (Tiji, CanalJ, Gulli).
From 2008 to 2012, she becomes Creative Director in charge of Lipton Europe (Unilever),
then Global Creative Director for IceTea (Pepsico). She takes part in winning several
prospection accounts such as Honda motorbike France, Jaeger-LeCoultre and ING Direct.
• In March 2013, Pierrette joins Y&R as the Executive Vice-President & Executive Creative Director, and supervises all of the agency budgets.
Pierrette has won numerous French and international awards throughout her career.
With her experience, she has been several times a jury member for festivals such as the Art Directors Club, D&AD, Best Yet, APPM.