Creative Director at Bisqit
Brand / communications
I lead the talented creative team at Bisqit, collaborating with the communications experts in our parent company Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
My work crosses the globe, sectors and disciplines. I find the most rewarding projects and challenges are usually for businesses and sectors I’ve not previously heard of — I love bringing sense to complex organisations and making a positive impact to them through brand and design.
– Rebranding Generator, originators of the ‘poshtel’
– Creating io, a new kind of consultancy transforming the oil and gas industry
– Helping Ford #celebrateFocus, embracing the real love for the world’s biggest selling car
– Creating a business brand for Egypt, positioning the country as MENA’s tech hub
– Seven years brand guardianship for SABIC, the Middle East’s largest company