Hi, I'm Matt, a Creative Director working in brand and communications.
I’ve spent the last decade (and a bit) working as part of the Hill+Knowlton family so, as a brand obsessive working in the world of comms, that means I’ve honed the skills to create brands that are born to run. Brands built for the world today. Brands that work hard across experiences, campaigns, content and social rather than just a 200 page guidelines manual (although I do love those too).
Being part of a global network means I'm lucky to work with talented multi-disciplinary teams across geographies, cultures and sectors on a daily basis. I've pitched and won work on nearly every continent.
Perversely I've found the most rewarding projects have been for organisations I’d not previously heard of — I do love a good household name, but there's nothing better than making a big impact for a hitherto unknown brand, through a tight brand strategy, standout design and the unmistakable power of a good idea.
– Rebranding Generator, originators of the ‘poshtel‘
– Starting a pro-vaccination movement for GSK, ‘vaccinate for life‘
– Creating io, a new kind of consultancy transforming the oil and gas industry
– Helping Ford #celebrateFocus, embracing the real love for the world’s biggest selling car
– Creating a business brand for Egypt, positioning the country as MENA’s tech hub
– Seven years brand guardianship for SABIC, the Middle East’s largest company