Helping creative, strategy and client teams better understand the process and potential of earned media, this hands-on one-day Masterclass will take your team through the traditional and cutting-edge techniques of public relations.
In a new world order where brands are looking for deeper, longer-term relationships with their audiences and consumers demand more meaningful interactions with the products and services they buy – PR can be the silver bullet.
This Masterclass will demystify the key principles of PR, debunk the clichés and fakery, and teach your team the techniques to get your brand or your client’s talked about (for the right reasons). There are still vast swathes of practitioners in the marketing, communications and advertising industries who don’t understand how to truly embrace earned media. Whether you’re a team of creatives within an agency or in-house, this course will show how your team can be clever with PR to improve the reach of your brand, creative ideas and campaigns.
Led by industry experts, this interactive course takes a deep-dive into the world of PR, exploring how agencies, editors and media gatekeepers work together to get your campaign seen and heard.
Throughout the day your team will be inspired by the very best award-winning work within earned media to dissect what makes a brand campaign with true talkability. Then, learn how they can bake this into a strategy that taps into wider news agendas and conversations within cultures that are most meaningful and relevant to their audience and brand. Finally, they’ll put their earned media toolkit into practice, ready for media and influencers by putting their hustle to the test with really real-life pitch practice.
Who it's for:
- Teams with brand marketers looking to better understand the role PR has within the marketing mix
- Brand communicators needing to raise their brand’s profile - in the right way
- Junior-midweights from PR agencies wanting to learn from experts at the top of their industry
- Content creators looking for hooks and stories to engage their audiences
- Creatives needing to generate noise and news about their campaigns
- Anyone who is interested in making their product, brand or themselves famous in the public’s consciousness
By the end of this workshop your team will:
- Have better understanding of the hack ie the editors and the media gatekeepers to your brand’s audience
Have better understanding of the hook ie the perfect storm for a front-page story
Have better understanding of the cultural, commercial, social and political impact of PR
Have frameworks to and methodologies that ensure their creative ideas have PR at their very centre
Have a formula for campaigns with talkability, taking inspiration from award-winning brands
Our team training courses can be customised to suit the needs of your business. Contact us to discuss tailoring for location, class size, learning aims and more.