Explore how to bring teams together and guide them towards success, in this online Masterclass. Designed for new leaders, this course will teach you how to inspire and connect with your creatives, and how to give feedback that creates a happier and more productive team.
Managing creative people is a challenge at the best of times. From defining and honing your leadership style, to navigating the complexities of your team’s personalities and building a resilient, productive and creative team, by the end of the day you should emerge as a more rounded creative leader.
This course is designed to help anyone who is the leader of a creative department improve the quality of work their teams produce by improving your leadership style and your team’s dynamics.
You’ll learn what it means to be a leader in the 21st century, the skills necessary to navigate this complexity and how you would like to show up in this new world through values-work. From understanding how to build connections in your team, to creating psychological safety and giving constructive feedback, you’ll start to see how to make your team happier and more creative.
By the end of the session, you’ll have a clear sense of the leader you want to be and how to navigate your team to success.
This course is hosted online, over 2 half-days.
Who it's for:
- New managers, to find and shape your own leadership style
- Experienced leaders to hone and refine your skills
- Creative directors and group heads
- Account managers and handlers planners
- Art directors, designers or writers who aspire to become a creative director
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Improve your skills as a resilient and inclusive creative leader
- Have built the skills to drive psychological safety in your teams
- Use tools to give constructive feedback
- Make time to develop the individuals within your team
- Have a guiding set of values that drive your decisions as a leader