Imagine managing change and seizing opportunity on the D&AD Creative Leaders Programme.
In 2020 the world finds itself at a crossroads, both economic and cultural. The environment the creative industries operates in reflects this reality. Yes, there's uncertainty and disruption. But there are also huge opportunities for those who can manage change effectively.
The need for good leadership has never been greater. And Creative Leaders at D&AD exists to help the communications industry to take advantage of these opportunities and navigate the uncertainty.
The three-day programme, spread across the 3 days of at the D&AD Festival is designed to help nurture and equip the next generation of leaders for the creative industries, whilst giving you the time to explore and engage in the Festival as well.
Join us and imagine leading your organisation towards a better future.
“An almost perfect inspirational storm of talented speakers and attendees, sharing key insights that help them create more added value in their work.”— Creative Leaders Attendee, 2019
What is Creative Leaders at D&AD?
Creative Leaders is a three day learning experience led by top industry leaders from the creative industries and beyond that takes place during D&AD Festival 2019.
By combining incredible bespoke talks and insight sessions in a small group with plenty of time to explore and enjoy the wider D&AD Festival, the programme presents a unique opportunity for aspiring and new creative leaders to hone their skills and prepare to supercharge their teams and organisations.
Under the banner Managing Change and Seizing Opportunity, the programme will explore ‘The Creative Industry Tomorrow’, ‘You and Your Leadership Style’ and how to effectively ‘Learn from Elsewhere’. Specifically, you’ll be focusing on:
- The global issues shaping the world and our industry
- The role of leadership in a changing world
- The importance of values: creating your own and building your team’s
- Learning from and inspiring creative excellence
- Becoming a better communicator
- How to balance leadership with your creative work
Who takes part?
Attendees come from across the world’s advertising, design, film, art and other creative industries:
- BBC Creative
- The Gate
- Young & Rubicam
- Virgin Money
“We left the sessions feeling not only completely inspired and enlightened, but also reassured that our view of our agency and its place in our industry is on the right track.”— Creative Leaders Attendee, 2019
How to take part
To ensure the quality of the learning experience, there are only 40 Creative Leader Passes available.
- Exclusive access to the 1.5 days of creative leadership programme
- Full Festival Pass with priority access
- Exclusive speaker sessions
- Leaders networking dinner and drinks
- Lounge access
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the programme
- A complimentary pass to an under 25 creative to attend the main Festival