Graphite Pencil / Direct / Direct Response/Ambient / 2018
Because of an absurd law supported by the agrochemical lobby, people only have access to 3% of fruits and vegetables produced. The other 97% are illegal, because a producer can only grow what is registered in the Official Catalogue of Authorised Species.To change this, France's Carrefour defied the law, by creating The Black Supermarket: a place to sell illegal fruits and vegetables and defend biodiversity. The campaign led to shifting perceptions about the brand, as well as a new EU-wide law.
Are you credited on this winning entry?
If you've been awarded Wood Pencil or above, drop us your details for further information about how you can order your D&AD Pencil. If you've previously won In Book or a Nomination and would like to celebrate your achievement with a Wood or Graphite Pencil, please let us know.