Fast-track your team’s creative ideation in this rapid-fire 3-hour workshop with Arif Haq. They’ll take a tour of D&AD award-winning ideas and unpick what makes them tick, then use the same tools to solve business challenges and brainstorm brilliant ideas.
Creative teams might be expected to pluck genius ideas out of thin air. But some of the best ideas are the result of collisions of existing ones- re-imagined and brought to life in brilliant ways.
In this Masterclass, your team will explore a carefully curated brainstorming workshop to help build brilliant ideas through the power of collision.
They’ll start by being immersed in the D&AD’s four critical creative trends, distilled from thousands of award winners and hours of jury debate. We’ll bring these to life for your team through the pinnacle of creative excellence; the stand-out D&AD award winners they need to know about. The four critical trends they’ll explore during this creative thinking training are; Digital Cross-Over Culture, Natural Influences, Repurpose & Recontextulise, and Innovating to Include.
They’ll use one of these to solve a business challenge or client brief, as we guide them through stages of immersion, ideation, refinement, and pitching.
This creative thinking course is designed to push boundaries that your team didn’t know existed within their creative mindset, and practice combining creative insight, strategy and executions in a highly collaborative session that will keep surprising them with what they can achieve in three hours.
Who it's for:
Creative teams at the start of a brief that need a creative boost
In-house or agency teams in a creative rut
Those looking for new ways to find inspiration
Anyone wanting fresh ideas to take to clients
Team leaders looking for new brainstorming techniques to run with their teams
By the end of this workshop your team will:
- Learn a repeatable creative ideation process to use as a team
- Gain new foolproof techniques to come up with ideas under extreme time pressure
- Make the link between the insight and ideas for your own work
- Gain new sources of inspiration and skills to translate to your own business
- Learn the fundamentals of how digital whiteboards can supercharge your team’s virtual collaboration process
- Been immersed in the critical creative themes of the modern age
- Translated those into practical ideas for your team or clients
- Have updated your memory banks with a range of killer creative case studies to make you look very smart in your next meeting
- Learned the secret power of solo vs plenary thinking to unlock better brainstorms
Our team training courses can be customised to suit the needs of your business. Contact us to discuss tailoring for location, class size, learning aims and more.