If you're looking for information about entering the D&AD Professional Awards, you've come to the right place. From rules and regulations to the different categories and the entry deadline, we've got all of your questions answered.
Watch the video below to be taken step-by-step through the D&AD Awards entry process, then scroll down for more details.
Before you enter the D&AD Awards
- Read the entry rules.
- Check the categories and prices
- Check the material requirements and file specifications for your category; you will need to either upload files or send physical material, and supply supporting information.
Create your D&AD account
How Much Time do I Have?
The clock is ticking.
You have until the 17 February to enter your work into the D&AD Professional Awards.
After that, work submitted will incur a 20% surcharge, right up untill the extended deadline date: 2 Mach 2016.
Create a D&AD Entry
- Start by uploading your media files to the Media Library. Work uploaded here is stored for later.
- Go to the Dashboard and click on Create a New Entry.
- Fill out the Entry Details sections. Include as much information as possible about your work.
- If your work needs a digital submission, you will be asked to attach the media to the entry in the Formats & Parts tab.
- The entry will move into the Ready for Payment tab on the dashboard. Select the entry and click on 'Pay for selected entries'.
- The entry will move to the Paid tab where you can print your labels for physical submissions.
- Print and attach your labels to your physical entries. Send physical entry materials to arrive at D&AD by 25 February 2016.