Born in Dallas, TX I was always drawn to the glitz, the glam and the wild west; however, I always stood out and pushed people's buttons by not sugar coating my opinions and following my own map instead of google.
I’m drawn to emerging technologies, digital platforms, and the psychological aspects of consumerism. Other passions of mine are fashion, modern art, and cars. I aim to redefine the visual norms of advertising and luxury by integrating technology and creating compelling visuals that make the consumer feel that they are the premium version of themselves.
My experiences in fashion and PR have taught me to give any product a DNA that is relatable and how to be digitally savvy. I graduated in the Honors Program from Parsons School of Design in NYC (BBA in Strategic Design and Management) and I am currently getting an Art Direction diploma at Miami Ad School Berlin.
1. Leo Burnett Creative Intern Zurich
2. Mojo Supermarket Freelance Creative NYC
3. Bold Communications Freelance AD Berlin
4. Tory Burch PR and Strategy Intern NYC
5. Karla Otto Communications and PR Intern NYC
6. Zac Posen VIP PR Intern NYC
7. Research Assistant for Parsons School of Design / We Designs NYC