I’m David Montrose, a multi-disciplined senior creative with 16 years industry experience.
While my main love and focus is all things digital, over the last two decades I have designed and directed everything from print editorial, social, and OOH advertising, through film and animation, photo shoots with high-profile musicians from bands such as Arctic Monkeys, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Cream, to large-scale responsive web and enterprise-scale design systems for startups and FTSE100s including Vodafone, Sky, Tesco, Fender, British Heart Foundation and Sage.
I believe in the relentless pursuit of the why and what for. I strive to help create experiences that make a fundamental difference to the way businesses are perceived and interacted with, connecting brands with people in the most compelling way possible. I am an experienced team leader, and believe in creating cultures where both collaboration and individual creativity is encouraged.
View some of my work and personal projects at www.montrosecreative.com
Skills & Experience:
• Art & Creative Direction
• Team building & leadership
• Client / stakeholder consultation
• Project scoping
• Concept development
• Content and creative strategy
• UI, UX, prototyping
• Interaction/motion design
• Editorial design
• Branding & identity development and implementation
• Product & portrait photoshoot direction
• Photo retouching
• Frontend development – HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
• Adobe CC – PS, ID, AI, AE; Sketch, InVision