Iain is an internationally recognised leader in the fields of innovation and design management.
Over the last 15 years, he has consulted to global clients including Bacardi, Barclays, British Gas, Lenovo, Mars Inc., PepsiCo, Quorn, Samsung, Unilever and Yamaha—leading innovation projects in over 15 countries around the world. On a mission to help organisations realise their innovation potential, Iain has also helped build several long-term internal education programmes to enhance capabilities of client teams.
• Previously Director at Plan, London-based product strategy consultancy
• Programme Director at Innovation School, Glasgow School of Art
• External Examiner, MA Multidisciplinary Innovation, Northumbria University
• Board Member, Design Management Institute, USA
• Board Member, Creative Scotland
Publishes on topics of design and innovation, as well as chairing and speaking at conferences and universities internationally.