I’m a designer, leader and strategist. I’m expert in graphic design, business communications, UX/product design, creative direction, and the product and process design.
I created a small company, located in Prague, Czech Republic, with a small team of five creative and young individuals who are striving to achieve set of goals in their careers. As a result, I have a unique ability to manage a multi-disciplinary project, multi-national teams and navigate them to complex challenges.
If you would ask me about my professional values, I will answer as follows:
- When I was ten, I drew characters from Star Gate and my mom told me that I would be a Graphic Designer. So I’ve been involved in this field even when I did not understand the meaning of it.
- I am a multi-linguist person, and it is not connected just with languages. I speak fluent marketer, editor, designer, leader. I am in digital world, so I do not have limits just on what I am doing, but I also strive to know more about what is connected with what I am creating.
- I want to win, always. Each time while searching for different sollutions for clients my goal is to win and hit their targets.
- I have big ideas and huge motivation to bring them to life.
- I am calm person and I always try to keep cool head.
- I love to experience and try new things, this is why I am always open for new projects, job offers and ideas.
Specialities: UX/UI Design, Digital Design, Creative Direction