D&AD Members get massive discounts, comps and access to a huge list of services. If you typically buy a few of the items below, then your D&AD Membership pays for itself.
Discounts on work must-haves
- 5% off Apple purchases
- 20% off Getty Images & Video
- 10% off London Graphics
- £112 off D&AD Creative Training sessions
- The Dots are giving D&AD Members a premium account valued at over £500 per year. Akin to a beautifully designed and more creative version of LinkedIn, you’ll be able to easily find and manage your roster of freelancers and advertise on their site for free.
Books and Magazines
- 50% off Wallpaper & Futurenet Magazine subscriptions
- 20% off Creative Review subscriptions
- 20% off Taschen & Phaidon books
- 30% off Laurence King publications
- £100 off an annual subscription to industry magazine, The Directory (email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your code)
- Finally, the classic book 'Remember all those great Volkswagen ads?' is back in print with a special offer for D&AD Members. RRP: £45, D&AD Members get it for £27.50.
Museums and Galleries
- Up to 50% off V&A admission
- 2 for 1 Barbican and Lowry admission
- 20% off Tate Liverpool exhibitions