D&AD Members get massive discounts, comps and access to a huge list of services. If you typically buy a few of the items below, then your D&AD Membership pays for itself.
Discounts on work must-haves
You'll be able to join a growing community of creative people from around the world learning to code together. The course covers one project per week to gradually build up your understanding, knowledge and comfort with code, and all you need to start is a computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) with the latest version of Chrome, and a broadband connection. Courses start every two weeks, and you can book ahead for a future date if the next one doesn't work.
D&AD members can take 10% off any of SuperHi's courses.
- 20% off Getty Images & Video
- 10% off London Graphics
- £112 off D&AD Creative Training sessions
- The Dots are giving D&AD Members a premium account valued at over £500 per year. Akin to a beautifully designed and more creative version of LinkedIn, you’ll be able to easily find and manage your roster of freelancers and advertise on their site for free.
Books and Magazines
- 50% off Wallpaper & Futurenet Magazine subscriptions
- 20% off Creative Review subscriptions
- 20% off Taschen & Phaidon books
- 30% off Laurence King publications
- £100 off an annual subscription to industry magazine, The Directory (email email@example.com to obtain your code)
- Finally, the classic book 'Remember all those great Volkswagen ads?' is back in print with a special offer for D&AD Members. RRP: £45, D&AD Members get it for £27.50.
Museums and Galleries
- Up to 50% off V&A admission
- 2 for 1 Barbican and Lowry admission