The best creative ideas, those that are brave, bold, resonate with an audience, become famous and take over the world, often begin with a brilliant strategy.
Done right, a creative strategy can breed brilliance year after year, launch an idea from inception to success and help guide a business down a brave path that leads to fame, increased market share and more.
As part of our online strategy course, you will discover how building an effective strategy from the outset can uncover key insights that unlock an audience, build empathy with your customer and assist in understanding the science behind their behaviour. From enabling you to build a brilliant brief that is a creative springboard to helping clients take risks, this strategic planning course will guide you through the fundamentals to becoming a brilliant creative strategist.
Designed for anyone in the creative industries needing to build skills in empathy, behavioural science, briefing, creating a strategy and pushing the boundaries to build something bold and unexpected, this digital strategy course is for you.
Across this 2-part online strategy course, you’ll hear from the strategists and creatives behind a raft of D&AD award-winners, including AMVBBDO’s #wombstories, Childline’s Nobody is Normal, Nike’s Dream Crazy, and many more. Plus, industry-leading strategists, Richard Huntingdon, Chief Strategy Officer of Saatchi & Saatchi, Karun Crum, Global Brand Strategy Director at McCann, Gerard Crichlow, Global Strategy Director at Interpublic Group and many more.
With over 70 videos, and exercises to help apply the learnings, this in-depth strategy training will help any creative strategists, or aspiring strategists, hone their craft and keep strategy at the heart of brilliant ideas.
Throughout this strategic planning course you will:
- Explore how strategy and creative successfully work together
- Investigate audience and user, and how to place them at the heart of your creative strategy
- Build empathy with your audience and skills to understand people
- Improve your creative briefing process - from both a strategic and creative point of view
- Understand the importance of authenticity and know how to approach any brief in an informed way as a part of your strategy training
- Learn key elements of behavioural science to build a compelling strategy
- Learn from a roster of top tier strategists and creatives and apply their principles
Who is this digital strategy course for:
- Those at the start of their creative careers, unsure what creative strategy is and the role it plays
- Strategists and planners wanting to strengthen their skillset
- Designers wanting to improve their creative strategic thinking
- Career changers exploring the role strategic thinking plays in the creative process
- Those needing to sell the strength of strategy to clients or creatives
Part 1: Connective Strategy
- Understanding your audience
- Step into their world
- Authenticity, bias, and ethics
- Hacking the human brain
Part 2: Active Strategy
- Solve the right problem
- Find the right strategy
- Inspire creativity
- Strategic partnerships
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.