The Internet is about people, and nothing is more about people than social media. It’s an integral part of our lives and has become the primary source for news, entertainment and connectivity. Social media is always on people’s terms and any success depends on how well brands listen, understand and adapt. In this half-day masterclass, you’ll quickly discover that social media is much more than Instagram posts and videos on a newsfeed. You’ll explore what creative opportunities are out there and get to see what’s possible and what’s not, and understand what works and what doesn’t.
Within this half-day masterclass, you’ll get to explore and use functions to connect brands with people and engage them to participate. We’ll start with a deep dive into “playbooks” from Google, Snapchat and Facebook. Then you’ll get to conceptualise, articulate, develop and launch ideas that resonate with people across platforms like Twitch, Reddit, Kik, Wishbone, and various messengers. You’ll even learn how to write and build a chat bot.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have learnt the principles of how to approach ideation for social media.
- Reviewed the creative opportunities across a range of platforms.
- Understand how to assess if a concept works.
- Have developed your own ideas into executions and test in real-time.
Who it's for:
- Anyone who wants to work more effectively in social media in a conceptual or creative capacity.
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.