With proven success in several agencies, Alexandra Taylor brings to D&AD an invaluable masterclass for creatives and account managers, founded on her belief that creating a deeper understanding between both sides of the profession is essential for excellence. As a launch offer, account managers who come with creatives (or vice versa!) from the same agency will only need to pay for one place.
During this immersive and innovative workshop, Alexandra will explore the importance of both roles through the process of art direction. The masterclass includes Alexandra’s fail-safe rules for achieving the best results from the relationship between art directors and account managers. The masterclass will cover her Eight Golden Rules of Art Direction, the ways to sell art direction and a session that explores the learning’s on a practical level. A live brief will be set with Alexandra working with both creatives and account managers to put into practice what they have learnt.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn how to foster a close working relationship to jointly sell art direction.
- Understanding how the smallest of detail can have the biggest of impact in the selling art direction.
- Gain a unique insight, respect and empathy into each other roles and skills sets through the use of role reversal and team work throughout the masterclass.
Who it's for:
- All creatives and account managers.
- If you’re an account manager, bring a fellow creative. If you’re a creative – bring your account manager.
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.