Visualising or imagining how an idea or a concept will take shape can be tricky. One of the things that can stand between your creative idea and making it come to life is how well you can explain and share it with your team and your clients. One way to do this is through rapid prototyping - a technique that can get to a live demo of your idea quickly and visually. Making your idea understandable to others is an important part of conceptual development. Through rapid prototyping, you’ll make your work more considered, feasible and resilient to criticism.
In this half-day workshop, you’ll review iterations of prototypes for existing applications and experiences. The course covers everything from card techniques for interface design to interactive programmes; from how to simulate experiences in VR to the tools, techniques and approaches that will allow you to prototype in the workplace.
You’ll also have the opportunity to bring your own idea and make it come to life as a prototype. By the end of the session, you’ll be certain that your concept works and is represented in a suitable and animated way, and have presented and received feedback from the group.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the key components of successful prototyping
- Learn what products and experiences look like in evolutionary stages
- Gain a hands-on understanding of prototyping techniques
- Develop a prototype for your own project, product or experience
Who it's for:
- Creatives and designers who need to quickly explain concepts and ideas
- Developers and marketers who need new ways to create rapid prototypes
- Anyone involved in conceptual digital development
- Anyone who wants to improve how they develop or present digital ideas
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.