99% of the creative work produced in an agency never sees the light of day. Often, it falls at the first hurdle – when ideas are presented internally. Other work never makes it through the levels of approval that exist in every agency. Finally, the clients get the chance to kill it off. And, more often than not, they do. Presenting creative work can be a challenge for even the most experienced creative teams.
This program is specifically designed to help individuals and teams not only present their work, their company and their ideas, but how to do so persuasively.
Designed to increase the odds of ideas making it to the outside world, this session covers how to structure an effective creative pitch presentation and present ideas with more confidence. Learn how to pitch ideas with confidence and authenticity, as well as how to read the mood in the meeting room and adjust any presentation accordingly. And, perhaps most important of all, how to answer questions that are critical and handle objections in a tactful way.
It's an ideal day for teams looking for creative pitching professional development or creative pitch development. By the day’s end everyone will emerge as more confident and more competent presenters.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Better structure any presentation
- Handle questions and objections effectively
- Present ideas and concepts more confidently
- Secure buy in for ideas and executions
- Recognise and adapt individual’s presentational styles
- Read the room and adjust presentation accordingly
- Apply a range of confidence building techniques
Who it's for:
- New teams tasked with presenting in groups or as individuals
- Junior to middleweight creative people who are called upon to present work internally and externally
- Creative people such as creative directors who wish to brush up their presentation skills
- Account handlers and planners who often find themselves involved in creative presentations
- Startups needing to master the art of pitching
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.