By the end of this workshop you will:
- Recognise great ideas and know how to get there if you’re a creative or client
- Know the importance of great creativity and how to sell this internally if needed
- Evaluate your current processes and know how to create collaborative working practices
- Understand both the client's and creative's point of view, and practice pitching as both
Who it's for:
- Senior creatives managing a team and needing to inspire great ideas
- Account managers of any level wanting to get buy-in for ideas
- Those responsible within brands for working with agencies or needing to engage creative agencies
- In-house creatives bridging the gap between agencies and other departments
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.