Whether you’re a creator or a client, OK can often become the norm. Creating OK work that gets the metrics or ticks the right box is the default. And in time-poor, budget-tight situations, creating great work can slip down the list of priorities. This Masterclass is designed to move you beyond mediocre, help you overcome these obstacles and make sure you're creating great work time and again.
In this one day interactive session, you’ll look at what is considered great creative work and establish how you, your team and your organisation can get there too. Through a series of exercises, you'll learn to recognise great work, and look at both sides of the journey - creator as well as client - to perfect your pitch and sell ideas internally and to clients. You will learn how to navigate the precarious journey to greatness and create better collaborative practices to seamlessly get from brief to brilliant idea.
This course is designed for anyone who is tasked with commissioning, collaborating on or creating great work, and needs a refresher on how to recognise great ideas
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Recognise great ideas and know how to get there if you’re a creative or client
- Know the importance of great creativity and how to sell this internally if needed
- Evaluate your current processes and know how to create collaborative working practices
- Understand both the client's and creative's point of view, and practice pitching as both
Who it's for:
- Senior creatives managing a team and needing to inspire great ideas
- Account managers of any level wanting to get buy-in for ideas
- Those responsible within brands for working with agencies or needing to engage creative agencies
- In-house creatives bridging the gap between agencies and other departments
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.