In this workshop you’ll discover some of the most innovative approaches and techniques to developing your digital strategy. Techniques that use clever data thinking and an understanding of the latest technology to ensure that the brands you work on create even more empathetic and meaningful digital experiences.
Rosie Collins – Senior Strategist at DigitasLBi, will get you to work on a hypothetical brief for a hypothetical client and with her guiding hand, you’ll get to crack it in real time. In a series of 30-minute and 60-minute workshops, punctuated by brief periods of reflection, and other necessary breaks for thought, she’ll help you to drive forward the evolution of a digital solution to the brief. Rosie will guide you through the main stages of the process from conception, through formulation and to implementation. She’ll share useful tools and techniques to smooth that journey. By the end of her workshop, you’ll get to present your ideas to your peers, getting invaluable feedback from Rosie and the rest of the group.
- Understand what the upcoming trends in digital are
- Get a detailed insight into the underlying principals that engage people online
- Learn how to map out the customer life-cycle
- Be able to map out some of the most important customer moments from no awareness to advocacy
- Learn about and appreciate what a digital blueprint is
- Get a deep dive into some of the category specific digital trends and the principals that engage people and the professional industry alike
- Creative people
- Account people and planners
- Anyone who wishes to understand how to conceive and implement a digital strategy
- Anyone who is employed in a digital agency
- Those who have not had experience working in digital and now need to understand its potential
- Anyone who is keen to embrace the digital age and understand the unlimited marketing and promotional possibilities it offers
Rosie Collins, Senior Strategist, DigitasLBi
Rosie has always had a deep passion and interest in brands and digital strategy. She has developed band and digital strategy for a wide range of household names including, BMW, Aviva, Barclaycard, Wickes and Unilever. Her passion lies in helping brands to be more empathetic, and in developing ideas that are genuinely meaningful for consumers. In her spare time Rosie sings in a Gospel Choir, does Crossfit three times a week. She also sits on the board of a non-profit online giving platform that connects women who, in their spare time, want to use their talents and skills to raise funds for women and girls in less fortunate circumstances than themselves around the world.
64 Cheshire Street
I think this session should be mandatory for everyone working with advertising agencies. I thought I would be out of my comfort zone but I loved it!Robert Howarth
Motion Graphics Designer
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about our digital strategy course and would like to discuss it with a D&AD Training professional, please leave your details and someone will be in touch very shortly via email or call us on +44 (0) 20 7840 1154.