At some point in our careers, many of us will suffer from Imposter Syndrome. It’s that feeling of self-doubt you get when you look around and think that everyone is more talented, qualified or capable than you – and you fear that one day you’ll get found out. Ironically these feelings can be more pronounced the more senior and successful we get but if we let it, it can really hold us back.
Tanya Livesey, Global MD at The Talent Business and Leadership Coach for creative organisations, has built this Imposter Syndrome course to share how and why this common issue can affect even the most seemingly confident of us, especially in the fiercely competitive creative industries. She also provides strategies to make sure that it doesn’t stop you from fulfilling your potential.
Learn how to recognise the unhelpful behaviours that come with Imposter Syndrome in both yourself and in others throughout this course. Most importantly, you will learn how to spot harmful patterns of thinking, so you can start to change these and build a more encouraging internal narrative and positive outlook for yourself instead.
By the end of the 3-hour session you’ll have lots of useful tips and strategies that will help you learn how to manage your fears and use your Imposter Syndrome to fuel you instead.
How to overcome Imposter Syndrome with our online course:
- Understand what Imposter Syndrome is and why it happens to us
- Be better able to recognise the behaviours associated with Imposter Syndrome in yourself and others
- Know how to manage your self-talk so that it is more encouraging and supportive
- Be able to reframe limiting beliefs and assumptions for ones that are more helpful and give you a healthier perspective
- Understand how to use your physiology to build your inner-confidence
- Recognise your unique strengths and achievements to help you build personal resilience
Who our Imposter Syndrome course is for:
- Creatives recently promoted into a leadership role
- Mid-weight creatives leading their own team
- Those regularly pitching and receiving feedback on their work
- Anyone needing a moment to reassess and reassert their role and position in an organisation
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.