The world is full of ideas, and people are really, really good at coming up with them. But most of them are little, everyday ideas, like, “what shall I wear? Or eat? Or watch next on Netflix?”.
Having ideas is easy, but having great ideas is a different story. The great ideas that underpin brilliant creative campaigns, build innovative products and services, solve business challenges and, sometimes, can even change the world.
Having ideas is a process and this one-day program will equip you with the steps ask the right questions, rethink the problems your teams can solve, and set you up to have great ideas over and over again.
Interactive, to the point of near-exhaustion, this course is the ultimate creative workout.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn to be courageous and open with your team
- Collect techniques that will inspire ideas over and over again
- Understand how to come up with ideas under pressure
- Learn to ask the right questions and become unstuck
- Gain a new processes to feed into your team’s workflow
Who it's for:
- Designers of all types
- Those working for in-house creative departments
- Writers and art directors from agencies
- Any person who is interested in being more innovative
- Anyone who's involved in coming up with ideas, no matter in which industry they work
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.