Presenting creative work can be a challenge for even the most experienced creative. For those in any stage of their creative careers, this essential skill will help you get work bought time and again, both internally and externally. In this course, former TBWA ECD, Tom Evans shows you not only how to present your work and ideas, but how to do so persuasively.
Our Presenting Creative Work course is designed to increase the odds of your ideas making it to the outside world. It will teach you how to structure an effective creative pitch presentation and present your ideas with more confidence. You'll learn how to pitch your idea or execution so that it’s easier for a client to buy it than turn it down, as well as how to read the mood in the meeting room and adjust your presentation accordingly. And, perhaps most important of all, how to answer questions that are critical and handle objections in a tactful way.
Alongside the theory of what to do, and not to do, you’ll put it into practice on the day and craft a pitch to present back to the group. Together, you’ll learn from each other – and Tom – of tips and techniques to build up your personal presenting style that suits your creative industry or USP, and leave the day with tools to get your ideas bought, time and again.
"Excellent content and Tom made it comfortable for everyone to participate in an open dialogue."
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Better structure your presentation
- Handle questions and objections effectively
- Present your ideas more confidently
- Secure buy in for your idea or execution
- Recognise and adapt your own presentational style
- Read the room and adjust your presentation accordingly
- Apply a range of confidence building techniques
- Pitch to a room and receive feedback on your creative presentation
Who it's for:
- Junior to middleweight creative people who are called upon to present work internally and externally
- Creative people who have just been promoted into a senior position, such as creative director, and wish to brush up their presentation skills
- Account handlers and planners who often find themselvesinvolved in creative presentations
- Any person from any agency discipline, or from any type of company, who wishes to present more confidently and with greater success
"This was a great session that highlighted a lot of things that I didn't know about myself and can take into future presentations."
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.