The world is full of ideas, and people are really, really good at coming up with them. But most of them are little, everyday ideas, like, “what shall I wear? Or eat? Or watch next on Netflix?”.
Having ideas iseasy, but having great ideas is a different story.. And it's those great ideas that win D&AD Pencils, underpin brilliant creative campaigns, and even help us change the world or find a new way to live. This one-day program will equip you with the skills and techniques to push your creative boundaries, and set you up to have great ideas over and over again.
Interactive, to the point of near-exhaustion, this course is the ultimate creative workout, taking you through the full creative process – from brief to final idea. This session will raise your creative bar by several notches, and inspire you to keep creating, pushing and sharing ideas long after you’ve left the room.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Learn to be courageous and open with ideas using tips from industry greats
- Collect techniques that will inspire you over and over again
- Be pushed to your creative limits and understand how to come up with ideas under pressure
- Learn how to become unstuck when you’re having a creative block
Who it's for:
- Designers of all types
- Those working for in-house creative departments
- Writers and art directors from agencies
- Any person who is interested in being more innovative
- Anyone who's involved in coming up with ideas, no matter in which industry they work
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.