The quality of a brief can make or break your project. It’s obvious really, but it’s amazing how many bad briefs still find their way into creative departments. In this session you’ll learn all you need to make sure your briefs are smart, interesting and inspiring. And, of course, brief.
Over the course of this Masterclass you’ll cover both the intellectual and the imaginative sides of creating a great brief. You’ll learn how to develop a strong proposition that can spark a smart strategy and be a springboard for great creativity. You'll find out how to inspire people in 15 minutes flat, how to engage creative minds, and a whole load of tips, traps and troubleshooting based on years of industry experience. And finally, you’ll leave the day knowing exactly what a good brief involves (and a bad one) and learn the right questions to ask.
"A great day to rethink what you think you know about briefing. Kit was a brilliant course leader - you could tell she really cared, had put loads of effort in and wanted everyone to get a lot out of it"Here Design
This Masterclass is split over two days, 13th and 14th April, 9:30am–1:00pm.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Know how to get the best brief out of your client
- Be able to simplify and distil complex briefs quickly
- Have a range of tips and tools to make your briefs and briefings springboards for great creative
- Be able to write briefs with creativity and confidence
Who it's for:
- Creatives, account planners and strategists
- Account executives
- Anyone tasked with the challenge of writing a creative brief
- Members of marketing departments and internal creative agencies
"Really worthwhile and made me think differently about the briefing process"RSPB
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.