In this masterclass you’ll discover some of the most innovative approaches and techniques to developing your digital strategy. Techniques that use clever data thinking and an understanding of the latest technology to ensure that the brands you work on create even more empathetic and meaningful digital experiences.
Rosie Collins – Senior Strategist at DigitasLBi, will get you to work on a hypothetical brief for a hypothetical client and with her guiding hand, you’ll get to crack it in real time. In a series of 30-minute and 60-minute workshops, punctuated by brief periods of reflection, and other necessary breaks for thought, she’ll help you to drive forward the evolution of a digital solution to the brief. Rosie will guide you through the main stages of the process from conception, through formulation and to implementation. She’ll share useful tools and techniques to smooth that journey. By the end of her masterclass, you’ll get to present your ideas to your peers, getting invaluable feedback from Rosie and the rest of the group.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand what the upcoming trends in digital are.
- Get a detailed insight into the underlying principals that engage people online.
- Learn about and appreciate what a digital blueprint is.
Who it's for:
- Anyone who wishes to understand how to conceive and implement a digital strategy.
- Those who have not had experience working in digital and now need to understand its potential.
- Anyone who is keen to embrace the digital age and understand the unlimited marketing and promotional possibilities it offers.
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.