Nobody’s got time to be bored on the internet. There's Netflix shows to binge on, cat videos to watch and endless shopping to be done. Ads that get in people’s way are a nightmare and they will pay top dollar to escape them. This one-day Masterclass is designed to help you add to the online culture they want, instead of what they skip.
“[It’s] the least forgiving medium of anything. Even at a nightclub, an audience can’t all get up and leave. On the Internet, they can.” — Jerry Seinfeld.
Audiences are maligned for being easily distracted, but they sure can be fickle. This Masterclass is your guide to creating content with cut through. We go through the full internet storytelling process, from blank page to creative production approach. Learn how to capture attention with storytelling and put editorial-style research and narrative structure in micro, short and longer forms. You’ll leave with knowledge of how to follow digital behaviour and use technology to produce work for the right times and places.
London (D&AD HQs)
By the end of the session you will:
- Know how to find the hook in a brief and cut through crowded feeds
- Develop strategies for specific audiences and different formats
- Research like an online editor and write narrative structures
Who it's for:
- Creatives and strategists tasked with digital content creation
- Business folk of all levels needing to increase online reach and engagement
- Anyone from agencies, lifestyle brands, tech brands, record labels and start-ups looking to improve their online content
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.