Whether you’re managing your in-house designer or keeping your client happy, you need to know how to juggle the relationships your working life revolves around. Susie's session is adapted from a three- month long course at the Harvard Business School, and tailored to those working in design and advertising. Delivered in bite-sized chunks – so you can leave with practical skills and tools to put into use straight away – this is an immersive and hands-on workshop that covers all aspects of creative relationships.
Each step of the workshop is underpinned by researched best-practice relationship management, that's been proven to work time and again. But more than that, this is a day that's all about interaction and shared experiences. Role play gives you the chance to practice what you've learned, so you can leave feeling confident, and ready to manage any relationship work throws at you.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn when to be assertive and when to accommodate another's view
- Learn how to get out of high conflict situations as well as how to negotiate more powerfully to get better results
- Know how to use your influencing style to get the results you need (useful when getting work sold into clients or partner agencies)
- Learn practical models and tools from the world of business: eg Thomas Kilmann’s “Conflict Modes”
Who it's for:
- Creative directors, both experienced and those who have just taken on the job
- Creative people like writers and art directors
- Members of internal creative departments
- Managers or directors who could benefit from better team relationships
- Account handlers and Project managers
- Anyone who wishes to sharpen up their ability to forge good relationships with colleagues and clients
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.