This creative pitching course will teach you how to pitch your idea – both virtually and in-person – with confidence, persuasion and personality.
99% of the creative work produced in an agency never sees the light of day. Often, it falls at the first hurdle – when ideas are presented internally. Other work never makes it through the levels of approval that exist in every agency. Finally, the clients get the chance to kill it off. And, more often than not, they do. Whether virtually or in-person, presenting creative work can be a challenge for even the most experienced creative.
In this live online presentation skills training, former TBWA ECD Tom Evans shows you not only how to present your work and ideas, but how to do so persuasively. This creative pitching course is designed to increase the odds of your ideas making it to the outside world. It will teach you how to structure an effective creative pitch presentation and present your ideas with more confidence. You'll learn how to pitch your idea or execution so that it’s easier for a client to buy it than turn it down.
By the end of this online creative pitching and presentation skills training course you will:
- Better structure your presentation
- Handle questions and objections effectively
- Present your ideas more confidently
- Recognise and adapt your own presentational style
Who this online creative pitching and presentation skills training course is for:
- Junior to middleweight creatives who are called upon to present work internally and externally
- Creative people who have just been promoted into a senior position, such as creative director, and wish to brush up their presentation skills
- Account handlers and planners who often find themselves involved in creative presentations
- Any person from any agency discipline, or from any type of company, who wishes to present more confidently and with greater success
- Places are capped at 25 for this virtual presentation training
Want to train your team?
We can deliver this online creative pitching and presentation skills training course as a team training, both online and physically, making it easy for you to develop your teams to a consistently high standard. We can also tailor the course date, duration and content to meet your specific needs. Find out more here.
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.