In all creative roles, both in-house and in agencies, pressures, set-backs and changes are inevitable. As much as we might try and hide from these, it’s these everyday challenges that can actually teach us how to cope with clients, tackle difficult briefs, nail pitches and embrace feedback. And, ultimately, make us better creatives and team players, and have bolder ideas. What gets us there is resilience.
Using creative techniques and collaboration, this Masterclass will help you understand more about your own resilience, how to increase it and how to embrace challenges to fuel your own creativity. You’ll learn how you respond to challenging situations, understand the common scenarios that test your resilience and learn techniques that will help you cope with changes that can come from any side. This half-day workshop will help you reflect, question and examine your own resilience, and equip you with the skills to be more resilient and build confidence as part of a creative team.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn why resilience is important and how it can support creativity
- Look at how you respond inchallenging scenarios
- Learn how to accept changes and feedback, while keeping your creative integrity
- Create your own toolkit of ways to prepare for and support you in challenging situations
Who it's for:
- Anyone working in a creative environment, in particular those generating creative ideas or content and who are client facing
- This is suitable for people at any level but would really help those who are starting out in the creative industry to build their resilience from the off
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.