A creative brief and the ideas that emerge from it are intrinsically linked. A bad brief means even the best creatives gets off on the wrong foot. If you have a good brief but uninspired process to develop and push ideas then the end result will never reach its full potential. Get both right and you're on to a winner.
Tackle both parts of the process in one go with this Briefing for Brilliance workshop. Start by transforming a brief into a launchpad for creative ideas, learn to develop a strong proposition and spark a smart strategy. Then, use this to feed your ideation and follow Nick Eagleton's tried and tested process to push your creative boundaries and have great ideas time and again.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Be able to simplify and distil complex briefs quickly
- Have a range of tips and tools to make your briefs and briefings springboards for great creative
- Collect techniques that will inspire you
- Be pushed to your creative limits and understand how to come up with ideas under pressure
Who it's for:
- New creative teams
- Cross discipline teams - mix of creatives and strategists
- Anyone needing to revitalise their creative process
- Teams looking for a fun yet informative away-day
Looking for More Information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.