85% of all advertising is said to go unnoticed. That’s a lot of money wasted on pointless effort. This workshop is about generating ideas with a goal. The problem is to work out what sort of idea you’ve been asked to come up with, before putting in all the hard work. Is it an idea about your client’s business? An idea about their product? A new marketing strategy? A new communications platform? A creative idea? Or simply one more execution in a campaign?
Over the course of this one-day programme you’ll learn about the ‘hierarchy of ideas’ and discover how to create successful paid-for communication by breaking ideas into three key parts: the business idea, marketing idea and creative idea. Come away with a toolkit to quickly identify what idea is needed, know where to put in the effort and increase the likelihood your clients will buy your ideas.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Gain a clearer understanding of the business strategy that underpins briefs
- Gain insights into the wants and needs of your client’s customers
- Identify small changes to your idea that amplify its attractiveness
- Have six new tools to start using in your day job
Who it's for:
- Creatives looking to better understand the link between business goals and ideas
- Any marketing or business professional who wishes to become more creative
- Designers needing to be effective and efficient in the way they work
- Anyone wanting to increase the likelihood clients run with their ideas
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.