Brand Voice and Creative Copywriting
Brands are talking more than ever. Online, on social, on air, on billboards, on trains, planes and automobiles – the list goes… well… on. With so many brands around and so many places to communicate their message, now has never been a better time to make sure a brand’s voice is heard. So, how does a brand find its personality and create a voice? How do you adapt to embody their style? Learn all with our brand copywriting course.
Vikki is a copywriter who specialises in branding and tone of voice. She’s worked with some of the world’s biggest brands and in this course, she’ll tell you how she does it. You’ll see where a brand voice comes from, and how some of the most famous brands around use their voice well – and how some don’t. Vikki will also show you how to get it right every time with essential tips and techniques.
Have pens and paper ready as you’ll be writing, actually writing for different brand styles in this unique copywriting course. You’ll also be flexing your imagination, getting creative, tackling new techniques, taking on different personas and presenting.
By the end of this brand copywriting course you will:
- Understand where a brand voice comes from
- Understand the importance of brand consistency
- Understand how easy it can be to write in different voices
- Understand effective creative and brand copywriting techniques
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works in, or is considering joining, an in-house branding or copywriting team
- Brand development in-house teams as well as agency-side
- Copywriters who have to adapt from brand to brand or are looking to pitch to new partners
- Anyone who regularly designs for brands or is responsible for a brand’s visual identity
- Anyone who reviews, approves or schedules brand copy e.g. account or project management team, marketing or promotions team
Looking for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about any of our Masterclasses, or have any related queries, please leave your details below and someone will be in touch shortly.