We gave millennials some home improvement help on social media:
• For Facebook we used 360° video to make unique how-to films, so people could learn at their own pace.
• On Snapchat we used the tap-to-skip feature to allow people to chisel, drill and saw through DIY projects with their thumbs.
• From Vine we built life-sized, animatronic Vines on a New York Street, to show handy tips for Manhattan living.
• For Instagram we split the locked screen in two and ran one half upside down. We showed how to care for a home in one half and how not to, in the other.
SPLIT; Associate Creative Director; Art Director
- Carolyn Davis
SPLIT; Associate Creative Director; Copywriter
- Matthew Page
- Nico Casavecchia/ Liz Rowley
- Emily Viola/ Nicole Landesman
- Ryan Wi/ Dominick Baccollo
Chief Creative Officer
- Greg Hahn
- David Lubars
- Adam Gothelf/ Dominick Baccollo
- Bear Collins/ Filip WIlliander
- David Bell
- Patrick Cummings
Director of Integrated Production
- David Rolfe
Director of Music & Radio
- Rani Vaz
Director of Social
- Alex Marsh
Executive Creative Director
- Tim Bayne
- Kristin Tomborello
- Andrew Osborne/ Whitney Husnik/ Mo Twine
- Jeff Reagan
Senior Creative Director
- Mike Sweeney/ Molly Adler
Senior Interactive Producer
- Carissa Ranelycke
- Humble (In-A-Snap), Spaeth Design (Live Vines), 1stAveMachine (Made in a Minute), MPC (FlipSide)
- Jim Reath/Bob Estrada/Tyler Harris/Miranda Hardy/Marlee Caine/Antoinette Del Rio
Group Project Lead
- Michael Gentile
Are you credited on this winning entry?
There's a Pencil with your name on it. Drop us your details for further information about how you can order your Pencil. If you've previously won In Book or a Nomination and would like to celebrate your achievement with a Wood or Graphite Pencil, please let us know.