Rule Britannia tries to show us what's beneath the picture we see, so I tried to do the same.
My initial thoughts were:
– A regular British neighbourhood, repeating / rewinding after fade in
– A crack destroys the picture (life decays to memories / pictures of what used to be)
– The picture gets distorted and reveals the true face of what suppression leads to
– The distortion gets sharper and the picture starts to form into the eye of a young boy, facing reality
– The distortion fades away and the picture unfolds to show the title Rule Britannia
(If there is an error displayed in the video player, please refresh the page.)