Mumbai is considered India’s financial capital. Yet, the city is constantly struggling with major water shortage. 40% of the population lives in slums with inhuman conditions as a result of water scarcity. To combat the problem, Domestos is going to place a small, plastic clip on their product bottles so the remaining 60% of the population who do not live in slums can easily attach them to the inside of their toilet tanks. The water displaced by the presence of the bottle is enough to save a startling amount of water, water the slums deserve to have.
Things To Do
Believe in the Power of Creativity to Change the WorldLearn More
The importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
How NASA uses creativity to inspire the public about its programmes
Creative storytelling trends in the age of the algorithm
Brands should walk hand in hand with culture
Inglorious FruitsRead More