I'm a recent Graphic Communication graduate eager to be involved and working in the creative industry.
I enjoy challenging myself and different projects with innovative ways of thinking and designing.
My portfolio demonstrates my breadth of potential, technical and conceptual skills.
• Self motivated, confident verbal presentation skills.
• Organised, modest, honest & versatile when designing and interacting with clients.
• Intelligent open minded optimistic person to be around.
Conceptual / Graphical skills:
• Efficient at responding to creative briefs.
• I have good concept and design development skills.
• Enjoy being part of a creative collective with broader possibilities of outcomes.
• High proficiency: Apple products (Mac OS, iPad, iPhone), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Good proficiency: After Effects, Photography, Cinema 4D.
• I can bare a bit of basic HTML, but honestly, it mostly just gives me a headache. I can usually pick up new software, techniques and methods quite quickly.
Experience & Awards
• D&AD Best Of Year 2012 for the Packaging category
by Design Bridge.
• Live freelance work for 4 + years, from conception to artworker, mostly in the music industry for merchandise designs, branding, illustrations etc. for a vast amount of different bands, brands, magazines and companies etc.
• Recently completed a BA (hons) at Farnham University for the Creative Arts in Graphic Communication.
• 2 month placement during summer 2011 at top 100 branding, digital and print agency - Deep.
• Placement with small Farnham based studio - Toggle.
- Phone: 07891819467
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.ashjordan.co.uk
- Twitter: @ashrjordan
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/ash-jordan/39/381/644
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: South East
- Job Status: Looking for work
- Student Awards Best of Year 2012